newbie and looking for sledding buds

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello

just picked up a yama apex and looking for friends to hit the hills. the last time i was on a sled was in the late 80's, and they were nothing like the new ones. i was looking for a good used sled that i did not have to work much on and found a dealer in town that had old stock on new sleds.

i am looking for other people that would like to go to the mountais and have patients with a kinda newbie. i do not know the trails or the how toos, was just a field runner before. have my own truck and gear. if any one is going please let me know. 403 829-3914 or colinp100@yahoo.com i do try and check emails regularly but i do not get to it all the time.

i live in calgary and would like to go out on weekends, doesnt matter where just like to get out.

thank you colin perry

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies, i lost the thread lol.. a few guys have emailed and lookes like some of us newbies will try and do some damage on sunday in fernie. looking forward too it. but not the damage lol. i think next weekend will try andget to golden.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies, i lost the thread lol.. a few guys have emailed and lookes like some of us newbies will try and do some damage on sunday in fernie. looking forward too it. but not the damage lol. i think next weekend will try andget to golden.

Yup.. Been in talks with Johni-blaze over PM's and texts. Sounds like it's a go! I just got back from the states with the Summit!

Going to wrench on it it tomorrow but all should be good!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 Hour: 13 cm / 5 in Snow Pack: 215 cm / 85 in
48 Hour: 57 cm / 22 in Year to Date: 358 cm /141 in
7 Day: 122 cm / 48 in

Oh boy! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!! See you guys in the morning!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the awsome day, some sic powder at fernie.. thanks alot guys let me know when the vid and pics are up. hope everyone got home ok. when ever you want to go again give me a ring and i will do so aswell.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the awsome day, some sic powder at fernie.. thanks alot guys let me know when the vid and pics are up. hope everyone got home ok. when ever you want to go again give me a ring and i will do so aswell.

good day for sure
couple of pics in the fernie forum
i will try and get some video up very soon
now i just have to fix my sleds so i can go again
2 machines down sucks

GRD

Reaction score
Hey you Calgary boys, check out the details of the next suds night under the events forum! Be nice to meet some of the guys we passed!!!:D

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds great to me i need to meet some people so we can go out sledding too. when is the next drinkathon??

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i night not be able to do that night i have something already during the day and i think i will be late. damn i really want to go. keep a spot for me i will try to get there.. thanks colin

Top Bottom