New winter ride this year

fersch

Reaction score
141.jpg

fersch

Reaction score
Cant wait to get it out on the snow in november in revy.

fersch

Reaction score
ive got a can on it for performance wise but probably just ride it stock for the first couple rides then upgrade to a pipe , y pipe , and a fuel programmer and maybe some clutching. What are your thoughts?

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive got a can on it for sound but probably just ride it stock for the first couple rides then upgrade to a pipe , y pipe , and a fuel programmer and maybe some clutching. What are your thoughts?

**Fixed**

fersch

Reaction score
ya i guess the can is only really for sound.lol

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought diamond zero snow running boards for my PC. Going to put them on begining of nov. They will be sweet i hoping!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sat on a green 162.....man alive i want to pull the trigger on one! it had a little bag riveted to the tunnel behind the seat, looked to be a spare belt bag.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the 2013's come with that it is a belt bag and it is tight to get a belt in too. Ripped mine off cause i have a bigger tunnel bag that i wanted behind the seat.

fersch

Reaction score
ya i ripped mine off to . Stupid thats theres no storage in these things...

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put my spare belt on the same side as my can after I ditched the stocker. It gets a little wet but the belt dries off quick if you need to swap it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put my spare belt on the same side as my can after I ditched the stocker. It gets a little wet but the belt dries off quick if you need to swap it.

Yah there clutches run so hot it would be dry by the time you roll the new one on. Probably why pussycats burn so many belts!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just cut a notch out the width of the belt under each brace in the foam on the bottom of the seat and a belt fits in there perfect. Takes about 10 minutes. :beer:

Top Bottom