New warmup shack

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is what some of the Whitecourt Trailblazer members were up to last Saturday.

Cabin was donated by Blueridge Lumber and hauled out free of charge by Progressive Logging out of Whitecourt.
Buy your trail pass and come check it out this winter.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congradulations Whitecourt. Nice Cabin. Is it between Whitecourt and Fox Creek? You guys are doing it right with partnerships and co-operation between all public land users. Logging,oil field hauling etc. Its no wonder that whitecourt is called The snowmobile Capital Of Alberta. You guy have so much.I have to meet with Shell just to try to keep our trail for a few more years untill the NEXT upgrader is built and you guys have forestry companies and others buying you cabins..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congradulations Whitecourt. Nice Cabin. Is it between Whitecourt and Fox Creek? You guys are doing it right with partnerships and co-operation between all public land users. Logging,oil field hauling etc. Its no wonder that whitecourt is called The snowmobile Capital Of Alberta. You guy have so much.I have to meet with Shell just to try to keep our trail for a few more years untill the NEXT upgrader is built and you guys have forestry companies and others buying you cabins..

The cabin is right on the west end of our trail system(just east of the Virginia Hills road) where it meets up with the Fox creek trail
You're absolutely right Glen, we get great cooperation from almost everyone it seems. The town and county are awesome supporters of the sport. Alot of folks around here don't seem to realize how lucky we are(last poker rally we sold over 400 day passes, MOSTLY TO LOCALS!...those knobs ride the rest of the year without trail passes).... The fact that we are surrounded by Crown land makes things ALOT easier as well.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great. I cant believe i grew up in Mayerthorpe and have never been on the whitecourt trail system. Not having a decent snowmobile didnt help:rant:

Top Bottom