New Typer, old triker

CAN-DOO

Grampa Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in Snow and Mud land. Great site isn't it? Kudo's to Ronny for it is his brainchild and I think the bain of his existance sometimes. I joined way back when under the name Mud Rider I think I still rode a 85 Honda big red back then. Lots of bucking me off stories there, right swamp rat? That was before I bought and put tracks on my Can-am, making go damn near anywhere a ski-doo will go thus the name change to Can-doo. I ride with Rknight, Swamp rat, Dragon Lady, Scram man and a couple others who are riders but haven't yet invented themselves here on snow and mud. I was part of the clean up this past weekend in Bruderheim. It was great to meet Catmandoo and sledder glen and The fellow from Outlaw club (sorry I forget your name). I gotta say " Pat on the back to all of you who showed up that said you would.....backfires n bogging out to those that said they would and didnt". It didnt take much effort until Ronny thought excavation was a good idea and it really cleaned up the place. Hopefully it sends a message to users, clean up after yourselves, its our only local place to ride and garbage reflects on all of us. Anyway, hello again and welcome to a great site.

Top Bottom