New track for the xtx

crosroads

Reaction score
Has any one out there swapped to the 1 3/4 track on their xtx. Wondering if thats what I need to do or trade it in for a mtx. The stock xtx isn't likin this heavy snow we've got, cooked a new belt in 2 rides cause the sleds workin to much to get on top on the snow. I know the mtx would be way better foe this amount of snow but 4g difference to a new one is a bit too much for me right now, track would be cheaper and who knows if we'll get this snow next year....

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Track won't make that Yammie float. :nono: Bin there done that, went back to a 2 smoke and sledding is fun again.:twocents:

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Has any one out there swapped to the 1 3/4 track on their xtx. Wondering if thats what I need to do or trade it in for a mtx. The stock xtx isn't likin this heavy snow we've got, cooked a new belt in 2 rides cause the sleds workin to much to get on top on the snow. I know the mtx would be way better foe this amount of snow but 4g difference to a new one is a bit too much for me right now, track would be cheaper and who knows if we'll get this snow next year....

Just took mine out last night for the first time with the 1 3/4 and some new skis. made all the difference in the world. its like a new machine, I would recomend it!!

crosroads

Reaction score
no one else has tried this??? thought there'd more peeps who had this issue...

Top Bottom