New to the Site

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found this site and joined.Hoping to find some people to ride with and maybe some new riding areas.I love riding the Valemount area it,s nice and close to home.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled!! I am sure there will be plenty of people to go riding with from this site including me. Welcome to the site:D What kind of turbo you running on that sled??

Last edited:

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alpine turbo .It puts out 350 HP but I have not grown big enough Balls yet.It is a hand full at 240 HP.Gotta love the turbos.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.:cool: We go through Hinton everytime we head for the hills. We ride McBride more than Valemount, but I'm hoping to checkout Blue River this winter too. Hint....hint Nutz. :D

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode Blue River last year.It was in late April or early May.It was awsome,There atleast 18" of fresh pow pow.There was'nt any big hills just some meadows and a little climbing.

Mikey

Reaction score
Hey.... welcome to the site. I just moved down the road from you to Edson this summer, definately have to hook up for a ride this winter............ but I doubt I will be able to keep up to the turbo. But hey it will be fun tring.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rknight I will be at the snow show.Which booth will be yours. Hey mikey well have to hook up some time.I just moved to Hinton last year for the Oil Patch.Sure like being close to Valemount.I used to live in Grande Praire and had a long ways to go sledding.We had to put a camp into Kakwa every year.

Mikey

Reaction score
rknight I will be at the snow show.Which booth will be yours. Hey mikey well have to hook up some time.I just moved to Hinton last year for the Oil Patch.Sure like being close to Valemount.I used to live in Grande Praire and had a long ways to go sledding.We had to put a camp into Kakwa every year.

Ya I moved here because of the patch too, pretty excited about being this close to the mountains coming from the other side of the province that is. It use to be a 7 or 8 hour trip, now it's down to 3 max. Day trips will be a plenty. Never spent much time in Grande Prairie, I thought good ridding would have been closer. Anytime works for me with notice to go riding perferably weekends, if the snow keeps up we should be good for some spots by the end of Nov. early dec. if not sooner.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will be rock hunting the end of Nov in Mcbride,Looks like a pretty good sized group so far!
catmando!
Mayby this year Mikey!

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weekends will work for me as well.I should say every second weekend.I work 10 and 4.Which is alot better than 15 and 6.

Mikey

Reaction score
We will be rock hunting the end of Nov in Mcbride,Looks like a pretty good sized group so far!
catmando!
Mayby this year Mikey!

Sounds like a great plan, I will leave the rock hunting up too.... don't think we will make any couple trips this year, but I'm definately game to ride.

Top Bottom