new to the pemberton area and lookinf for some riding partners

highmark16

Reaction score
looking for some riding partners to ride brandywine or rutherford.. ive lived in pemby for about 6 weeks road rutherford before the week of snowfall couldnt get much past the cabin... i will be riding somewhere tomorrow in the am with my buddy... which is the best way up i know its going to be icy... pm me if anyone wants to get together for a ride....

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Hey, let me know if ur still looking for people to ride with. I'm off work for the next couple weeks and looking to ride daily.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, let me know if ur still looking for people to ride with. I'm off work for the next couple weeks and looking to ride daily.

Me and a buddy and maybe two other people are heading out that way May 8th weekend. Would you be available to ride with us that weekend? Maybe show us around a bit? Nothing too crazy-would like to get into the icefields and ride those wide open valleys of pure white awesomeness!!

I'll buy your fuel!:cool:

v10rider

Reaction score
If you still looking for people to ride with on may 8th, let me know. I've been to the icecap quite a few times and know my way around there.

Will have to play it by ear weatherwise since you only go up there on sunny day. I've kinda parked my sled for the season and getting on the dirt bike but hey maybe you could twist my rubber arm.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you still looking for people to ride with on may 8th, let me know. I've been to the icecap quite a few times and know my way around there.

Will have to play it by ear weatherwise since you only go up there on sunny day. I've kinda parked my sled for the season and getting on the dirt bike but hey maybe you could twist my rubber arm.

You got it man. Stay tuned here and I will be in touch come closer to go time.:)

Top Bottom