New to Snow and Mud

Catwalker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Joined the site a couple of weeks ago but haven't posted anything yet. Have been riding for most of my life and am currently riding a 2008 M8 Arctic Cat with a 153 inch track and love it. Just wondering if anyone has been to Mcbride or Valemont lately.How's the snow there?

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... A few guys update the conditions fairly often in the threads relating to the area.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group...Hope you have as mush fun on here as we do.There's a brunch of great people.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey Catwalker:

Been waiting for you to post something !! Welcome to the site !!!

Catwalker is a great guy and an awesome sledder. If you ever get a chance to ride with him, you will have a blast.

Did you ever get back at "Firefly" for all the harassment?

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey..... Catwalker

Welcome... welcome...

So have you modified it.... let's see a picture of your baby... I was at Bell Mountain last week..... Renshaw was socked in... I heard Renshaw had a foot to eighteen inches last Wednesday.....

I understand its been getting snow since then... Have a look at the McBride section on the main screen....

Summitric and company were at Renshaw last weekend.... He might be able to tell you more... about the conditions..

Have you posted your member pin on the memebers map?

Oh... yeah don't forget to post your avatar....

Hi everyone, Joined the site a couple of weeks ago but haven't posted anything yet. Have been riding for most of my life and am currently riding a 2008 M8 Arctic Cat with a 153 inch track and love it. Just wondering if anyone has been to Mcbride or Valemont lately.How's the snow there?

Top Bottom