new to sledding

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Did You Know There Is Another Guy Out Of Merrit, Bc... He Is Steve O And He Used To Produce A Lot Of "real" World Sled Vids... You Know The Ones With Actual Sled Noise And His Voice Commentating, Rather Than The Loud Hardazz Music Everyone Seems To Play Now(i Like The Music, But Love The Sounds Of A Sled With Pipes/can On A Long Hard Pull Up The Mountain!!!)... Talked To Him Last Spring On A Ride Around Revy And He Said He Was Gonna Put Out A New Vid This Year.
Otherwise, Welcome Steveo(murminator's Buddy)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did You Know There Is Another Guy Out Of Merrit, Bc... He Is Steve O And He Used To Produce A Lot Of "real" World Sled Vids... You Know The Ones With Actual Sled Noise And His Voice Commentating, Rather Than The Loud Hardazz Music Everyone Seems To Play Now(i Like The Music, But Love The Sounds Of A Sled With Pipes/can On A Long Hard Pull Up The Mountain!!!)... Talked To Him Last Spring On A Ride Around Revy And He Said He Was Gonna Put Out A New Vid This Year.
Otherwise, Welcome Steveo(murminator's Buddy)
Ya you can see some early Chad Rebec in his videos(got about 10 of them)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Chad From Cr Racing.... Do You Have The One Where He Put The Turbo On His Arctic Cat And Just Cut Holes In The Hood For Clearance??? Here's A Pic Of Steveo And Our Own Sledbunnyracing From Last Year During Yammyfest In Revy. HMMMMM NOW WHO WAS WHO??LOL

Attachments

• 173-7360_IMG.jpg
    173-7360_IMG.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 101

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, Chad From Cr Racing.... Do You Have The One Where He Put The Turbo On His Arctic Cat And Just Cut Holes In The Hood For Clearance??? Here's A Pic Of Steveo And Our Own Sledbunnyracing From Last Year During Yammyfest In Revy. HMMMMM NOW WHO WAS WHO??LOL
Jig sawed right through the decal...... He also band sawed half a cylinder off of 2 twins and welded them together to make a triple....does he(Steve) breathe that loud in person?

Last edited:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed the duct tape on the fingers,...... rough trip? Steve-o still the same?
Looks like he hasn't changed.......Haven't seen him in years.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Steveo, forgot to welcome you aboard. lots of nice helpful people here.

may all your ups and downs be shiny side up!:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Steveo. Does everyone remember how to use their GPS's properly after the course?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
SteveO is SteveO...that's all you can really say.
Duct Tape-went over the handlebars (one of my favorite things to do last year) and my baby finger stayed hooked to the bars while the rest of me went over. Thought it was broke becuase it was at a 90 degree angle form my hand but only dislocated it. Hurt real bad all weekend, but didn't stop sledding.

Noticed the duct tape on the fingers,...... rough trip? Steve-o still the same?
Looks like he hasn't changed.......Haven't seen him in years.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a 2000 700 for the last 2 years. I think you will have plenty of fun with it. Lots of power, but my 136" just wasn't enough anymore.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Steveo. Does everyone remember how to use their GPS's properly after the course?

Yes welcome to you 'Steveo'.
Hey 'crazy_wheeler' GPS works dandy with good batteries other than from Costco !... DURACELL all the way buddy ! Also recharge kit. Now I can go & really get lost ! :yikes::)

Top Bottom