New to site

viperman700

Reaction score
Hey everyone, you have one more addicted member here now. I ride a 2002 yamaha Viper and my fiance rides a 1999 Indy Trail. We also have a 04 Sportsman 400 and I ride a 04 sportsman 500HO!! Lookin forward to chatin and hopefully learn some more stuff from you guys.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the site, how early can you start sledding in Illinios? Hope you find some good stuff on here, be sure to check out the pictures and video section.....Ride hard or don't Ride at all!!!!:D

viperman700

Reaction score
most of the time we don't get enough snow to do anything until January. However, I have all my sleds up north near Hayward so I primarily ride there and usually I can ride up there in December.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most of the time we don't get enough snow to do anything until January. However, I have all my sleds up north near Hayward so I primarily ride there and usually I can ride up there in December.

Your going to have to make a trip up here(western Canada) for an early ride usually middle of november or a late ride in may or june! Its mostly mountain riding so there is usually alot of snow.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Welcome Aboard.... This Truly Is Your Newest Addiction.. Great Site, And Pics Sent In By One And All...... Great People Truly Make The Site What It Is(except Murminator.....lol) :d:d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yup, Welcome Aboard.... This Truly Is Your Newest Addiction.. Great Site, And Pics Sent In By One And All...... Great People Truly Make The Site What It Is(except Murminator.....lol) :d:d

:realmad: don't listen to him........hey how come we don't a pot stiring smiley?

Top Bottom