New to S&M

SledAddict

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the site. Looking for some riding buddies. Just picked up new sled yesterday as someone decided to steal my old one. :mad: Anxious to get out....looking to go to Fernie this weekend where I have done most my riding. Anyone heading that way I heard the snow isn't too bad.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thieven bast&@$s!
Hang em all I say!
Welcome to the site. Lots of Fernie riders here.
Not sure about the snow conditions but fingers crossed it starts to snow there soon........
I try to get out somewhere in the Crowsnest area every chance I get.

Turts, typing on

SledAddict

Reaction score
Yea brutal....got a brand new sled out of it though so I guess not all bad. Any idea as to where the best place it to find out the conditions down there?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Sparwood . I went out yesterday up Coal creek and I think we need SNOW. lots of line mines everywhere.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yea brutal....got a brand new sled out of it though so I guess not all bad. Any idea as to where the best place it to find out the conditions down there?

Welcome to the site. As for Fernie and area conditions, you can check the Kootenays thread. Where is it? Half way down on the Index page. Sometimes you will find interesting Fernie information on the Crowsnest thread.

For a grooming report on Fernie, go to www.ferniesnowmobile.com

Top Bottom