New to Crowsnest Pass and looking for riding buddies

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to go for a ride tomorrow? Crowsnest, Corbin, Elkford, Fernie...I'm available to go anywhere. Not into anything too extreme.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about technically being a guide for you but I can probably show you around a bit and make sure you get back to the truck at the end of the day! I think I'm good to go on Fri but can pm you tomorrow if you don't already have other plans.

mountianman

Reaction score
Im also new to the area, Rode Atlas a few times but would like to see more of the country if someone would like to show me around. Im hoping to get there Feb. 4,5,6. Ive ridden Kakwa, Powder King, Mackenzie, Valmont, Blue river. Im moving down to southern Alberta so looking to explore areas around there. thanks

Crude

Reaction score
We will be down in Fernie those days.
Taking the young guys. We are all on sleds except me.
I am taking my Timbersled. Hope to find another Snowbike to ride with.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be down in Fernie those days.
Taking the young guys. We are all on sleds except me.
I am taking my Timbersled. Hope to find another Snowbike to ride with.

York would be a great area on a bike! Some technical stuff in the trees for a sled but doable and ideal boondocking for a bike. Was in there yesterday and had a blast...some great snow to be found in the burn areas, a little crust on top but not bad.

Jonmudry

Reaction score
Im also new to the area, Rode Atlas a few times but would like to see more of the country if someone would like to show me around. Im hoping to get there Feb. 4,5,6. Ive ridden Kakwa, Powder King, Mackenzie, Valmont, Blue river. Im moving down to southern Alberta so looking to explore areas around there. thanks

Hey there,

If your still looking for a riding buddy for Feb.6th I'm looking at driving down to the crowsnest area from Calgary.
Shoot me a message if you want to hook up (403) 470-7458

jon

Top Bottom