New T.V.'s

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, make sure you watch the specifics of the warranty! I have had some friends who didnt get their warranty because they had the tv by the window and when the guy came out to replace it, he wouldnt because it was in direct sunlight!!

On the other hand, we had a tv go, it was just over a year old. We bought it from costco. We didnt have the box or a reciept and we brought it back as is and they took it back no questions asked! in return we got a larger tv because the old one was no longer in stock and we did not have to pay extra for it.
:d

I heard Costco was changing their warranty on electronics becuase too many people were abusing it. I bought the extra warranty on my TV which i normally never do(she was hot!!) and good thing because they replaced mine with no questions asked.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a Samsung 46 inch DLP HDTV, 4 1/2 years ago for the living room. That's the one you have to replace the bulb every so often. It has been trouble free and the picture is as clear as when it was new. Have a Samsung 37 inch LCD 1080p in the bedroom. It's 1 1/2 years old and also trouble free. The LCD picture is a little better than the DLP, but not by much. Guess what brand my next TV will be.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
bought a samsung 46 inch dlp hdtv, 4 1/2 years ago for the living room. That's the one you have to replace the bulb every so often. It has been trouble free and the picture is as clear as when it was new. Have a samsung 37 inch lcd 1080p in the bedroom. It's 1 1/2 years old and also trouble free. The lcd picture is a little better than the dlp, but not by much. Guess what brand my next tv will be.

samsung????????????

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the contrast number I got the 30,000 to 1 1080 120 mhz

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Samsung " Touch of Color" It's a 52" 1080p lcd. Sitting in a 14x16 living room. I abosutley love it. I can be anywhere in my living room and have great picture from almost any angle. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

X2 and love it.

Consumer Reports scores high

Top Bottom