New Superclamp ATV/UTV Tie down System

Superclamp

Reaction score
UTV owners check out the new Superclamp ATV/UTV Tie Down System. This system is easy, fast and lockable. it is a must. Check it out on our website www.superclamp.net or call me for more info 1-403-203-2210

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can buy a lot of tie downs for that price. Would work well if you always hauled the same unit otherwise would always need to be moving the brackets around.

Superclamp

Reaction score
Can buy a lot of tie downs for that price. Would work well if you always hauled the same unit otherwise would always need to be moving the brackets around.

It may not work for you, but it works for others. I am much happier and more confident in Clamping my $12 000 to $20 000 investment down with Superclamp then the old traditional way with tiedowns or ratch straps, Way, Way more secure, and way less time also. Did I mention it is lockable, too.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It may not work for you, but it works for others. I am much happier and more confident in Clamping my $12 000 to $20 000 investment down with Superclamp then the old traditional way with tiedowns or ratch straps, Way, Way more secure, and way less time also. Did I mention it is lockable, too.

so to do a deck that hauls 2 quads, you require 2 sets of these ATV Clamps @ 699.95 each tax in = $1399.90. I can but a lot of chain and ratchet straps for that price, its a GREAT idea and I would love to see it in action, but that seems quite steep to put onto a deck.

Superclamp

Reaction score
so to do a deck that hauls 2 quads, you require 2 sets of these ATV Clamps @ 699.95 each tax in = $1399.90. I can but a lot of chain and ratchet straps for that price, its a GREAT idea and I would love to see it in action, but that seems quite steep to put onto a deck.

You pay for what you get, it is another alturnitive, that is all. Visit the website and see how it works, watch the video www.superclamp.net

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You pay for what you get, it is another alturnitive, that is all. Visit the website and see how it works, watch the video www.superclamp.net

I'm not at all bashing your product, we have the superclamps for the sleds and absolutely love them, wouldn't go any other way. I just think the price is quite steep that's all.

Superclamp

Reaction score
I'm not at all bashing your product, we have the superclamps for the sleds and absolutely love them, wouldn't go any other way. I just think the price is quite steep that's all.

No worries, I understand , I did not take it as you were bashing the product, One thing I know all kinds of products in the ATV/UTV industry are not cheap for what you get, Superclamp ATV/UTV is just like our Superclamp for Snowmobiles, they are not the cheapest but they just work and once you have a chance to use them you cannot go back to tiedowns, ratchet straps or a bar with a crank. This new product is the same, if you can put it in your budget i know you will like it.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great product just have to talk the wife into installing them for me in the toyhauler.

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I bought two sets for the maverick max and rhino. they work amazing. super fast and I always hated trying to find a good way to tie down with straps. we haul some pretty bad roads and I have never had anything move at all.

Top Bottom