New Superclamp ATV/UTV Tie down System

Superclamp

Reaction score
I like it a lot, seems a bit spendy though.

It mite seem to be a bit spendy to some, but that is what they all said about our Snowmobile tie down, too. There is a lot of features that make this system what it is, the Ulitmate, and there is nothing like it to compare with, in how convenient it works or how much it costs. BRP Commander 1000 $19 000.00 plus tax, AC Wildcat $18 000.00 Plus tax , Roof for Camander $1100.00 , Windsheild $639.95, AGood Winch $400.00 plus , Rims and Tires on all 4 corners $1000.00-$1500.00 plus, Trailer to transport your ATV/UTV $1000.00-to skys the limit. If your really think about it for what you get, it is more then a fair price. I know you will not be dissapointed. Call me if you have any question please.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It mite seem to be a bit spendy to some, but that is what they all said about our Snowmobile tie down, too. There is a lot of features that make this system what it is, the Ulitmate, and there is nothing like it to compare with, in how convenient it works or how much it costs. BRP Commander 1000 $19 000.00 plus tax, AC Wildcat $18 000.00 Plus tax , Roof for Camander $1100.00 , Windsheild $639.95, AGood Winch $400.00 plus , Rims and Tires on all 4 corners $1000.00-$1500.00 plus, Trailer to transport your ATV/UTV $1000.00-to skys the limit. If your really think about it for what you get, it is more then a fair price. I know you will not be dissapointed. Call me if you have any question please.

Thats pretty valid point for sure

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry not happy with these. The XT is ripping the gliders off the ramps with every trip up and down. 700 plus taxes too pricey 3500 lb strap 35 bucks get two 3 inch straps at costco for 25 - 27 bucks. Call me cheap but the XT has usually six or more tie downs on it and it doesn t move.

Superclamp

Reaction score
Sorry not happy with these. The XT is ripping the gliders off the ramps with every trip up and down. 700 plus taxes too pricey 3500 lb strap 35 bucks get two 3 inch straps at costco for 25 - 27 bucks. Call me cheap but the XT has usually six or more tie downs on it and it doesn t move.

Thanks for contacting me , the issue is not the glides , it is the way the manufacturer mounted the glides to their ramp and the ramp width is not wide enough for your XT Commander, so what is happening is one tire is riding up the glides properly and the other tire is half on the glides and half on the smooth edge of the ramp, that is why you end up spinning out. If you choose to tie your $20 000.00 Plus Commander down with 6 to 8 tie down that takes as you said to me, approx. 20 minutes that your alteritive. When you get fedup using tie strapes, you may reconsider using Superclamp ATV/UTV in the futures.

Superclamp

Reaction score
I just would like to clearify a couple of things, we have just come out with our Superclamp ATV/UTV/Argos, the fact is that it is not a Motorcycle tie down and it is not a Ratchet strap tie down , It is a complete Clamping system for your ATV/UTV/Argos, 4 point restraint, DOT compliant, and it is lockable (becomes a theft deterrent)You can have your ATV/UTV/Argo clamp down and good to go within seconds, takes you longer to untangle your tie down strapes then it does to clamp your complete unit. This is an alternative methed of securing your load. Sale have been overwelling since the release of the product in the beginning of April. This product is not comparable to tiedown strapes, you cant compare apples to oranges. If anyone has any questions about this New Innovative way of Clamping your ATV/UTV/Argo down please call at 1-403-203-2210

Top Bottom