New Snow Bike Deck loading system

Clay911

Reaction score
Pickup box would be the best as its low and protected by the cab. If you have superglides up the middle riding up is not bad at all. I also use the Yeti wheels and that makes riding up feel as safe as riding a sled up.

We but 4 Bikes on a deck(ill admit the 4th bike does not ride up as its a tight gap), nothing better then having your group all in one truck.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why couldn't a guy use a electric winch. Hook it around the ski with nylon strap and walk up the ramp beside the bike , running the winch with one of you hands. Just thinkin. Never seen it done so I also wonder how you guys get them off the decks or truck boxes. No reverse, I imagine its worse going backwards and it gets away on ya. Anyone have pics to show me how its done.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just on the Marathon Truck Boss web site and noticed they have just come out with a new snow bike loading system designed for their decks...its called the Flexxloader Sno-Bike...looks pretty slick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cISoKitPk

I already have the Truck Boss deck with winch and their Smart Boxx...both are really top notch quality...if I ever get a snow bike this would be the ticket for easy loading.
I thought the system was worth 1400.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why couldn't a guy use a electric winch. Hook it around the ski with nylon strap and walk up the ramp beside the bike , running the winch with one of you hands. Just thinkin. Never seen it done so I also wonder how you guys get them off the decks or truck boxes. No reverse, I imagine its worse going backwards and it gets away on ya. Anyone have pics to show me how its done.

I do something similar in the summer with my street bike.
25181f3e16b28bf20472a94de205c514.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom