NEW SNOW and MUD STICKERS!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damnit, is the party on the 18th by chance? I have a wedding that day that i would rather not attend. If i have to go to the wedding it will be drunk fest 2012. If i attend the maxers party it also will be drunk fest 2012. :ponder:

Sent while not working too hard

Cant remember the date. Late Sept. I think. Chance will know. He's bringing Onion Rings for the potluck. Lmao!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant remember the date. Late Sept. I think. Chance will know. He's bringing Onion Rings for the potluck. Lmao!!

Damnit you guys are horrible! Ill be balls deep in harvest bout then.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damnit you guys are horrible! Ill be balls deep in harvest bout then.

Thats what we told him to but I'm starting to think it may work if the weather stays good.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still need stickers!!! Who's got them in or around Edmonton / Spruce Grove / Sherwood Park?? I'll come to you and let you give me beer too!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I still need stickers!!! Who's got them in or around Edmonton / Spruce Grove / Sherwood Park?? I'll come to you and let you give me beer too!!

pretty sure you know who's got them around Spruce Grove/Edmonton... you were supposed to text said person to tell them when/where you wanted to meet up....... and the beers are on YOU

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure you know who's got them around Spruce Grove/Edmonton... you were supposed to text said person to tell them when/where you wanted to meet up....... and the beers are on YOU

I texted you RIGHT BEFORE the jamboree!! I never got anything back, but it could definitely be blamed on service.
I shall text you tonight though. What are the prices again? Too lazy to look back

get me a white one for the back of my truck too, court..... Gonna redo my back window :)
Only if you buy me mine! <3

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I texted you RIGHT BEFORE the jamboree!! I never got anything back, but it could definitely be blamed on service.
I shall text you tonight though. What are the prices again? Too lazy to look back

Only if you buy me mine! <3

I was also at the Jamboree from the Wednesday onwards.... they are $15 each..... I'm back in Spruce Grove right around 5pm daily.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was also at the Jamboree from the Wednesday onwards.... they are $15 each..... I'm back in Spruce Grove right around 5pm daily.

I know you were TG... Someone had told me there was none left and that I'd have to wait to get some back home.
5 is when I usually get off so that would work out perfect. I'll figure it out with the old man next time I see him and we'll set up a time to do the trade...

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know you were TG... Someone had told me there was none left and that I'd have to wait to get some back home.
5 is when I usually get off so that would work out perfect. I'll figure it out with the old man next time I see him and we'll set up a time to do the trade...

I had about 20 of each there, and still have some left. Don't know who would have told you that we ran out??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya and I was goin to grab cash for ya, and then I can't remember who told me there was none left! BOO!

my guess is you were under the afflluence of incohol, got distracted, and then dreamt that we were sold out.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my guess is you were under the afflluence of incohol, got distracted, and then dreamt that we were sold out.

That's a very good possibility...

Attachments

• ADD.jpg
    ADD.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom