new sleds polaris pro rmk

cattail

Reaction score
does anyone know what polaris has in store for 2015 pro rmks iv heard rumors some from pretty reliable sources... just checkin to se what others have heard....and also anyone know whats the most reliable turbo to run on a 2014 pro rmk best performing any info would be helpful

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snowest thread seemed to be hinting that there were no changes for the 15 Pro.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping they come out with a new motor, or at least start putting better parts in them, as having to put in new pistons after 1250kms really sucks, or a tunnel that isn't tinfoil thin so it can handle when the sled bottoms out without kinking.

Even a four stroke option would be cool, as long as it doesn't sound like a tractor like the M1100T and has the ability to handle boost, along with upgrades to the chassis to handle the extra weight and power. Whatever they do or don't do, if they don't step it up a notch again soon they will begin to lose market share to the other brands, you can only ride the "flickable" trademark so long.

As for turbos, search Boost-It, NM is a member here and can definitely set you up.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go with Boost-it. Their turbo has excellent throttle response, well made product, easy to use control box, Canadian product and from all the videos I've seen it rocks. Boost-it.ca.
There are other good turbos Boondocker, HM turbos, Mtntk turbos, but when it comes down to customer service. I would think if you have a good company or dealer to back you up, then that is the way to go. Choose someone with excellent service as downtime in wintertime = your precious riding time is gone.

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Polaris is doing the unveiling of their 2015 lineup in Vegas the beginning of March. We do think it'll be something big since it's their 60th anniversary but they're definitely keeping it quiet! Usually by now we'd know....

minnow10

Reaction score
does anyone know what polaris has in store for 2015 pro rmks iv heard rumors some from pretty reliable sources... just checkin to se what others have heard....and also anyone know whats the most reliable turbo to run on a 2014 pro rmk best performing any info would be helpful

So what have your reliable sources told you?????? If they are so reliable ??

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supertrax said the press showing is happening sometime around now, so I'm hoping for a leak or two. Not that we normally get one.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when in March?. I am going down to Vegas in March.
Polaris is doing the unveiling of their 2015 lineup in Vegas the beginning of March. We do think it'll be something big since it's their 60th anniversary but they're definitely keeping it quiet! Usually by now we'd know....

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. I love all the rumors from "reliable sources". Unless they're inside Polaris, it's all speculation.

Assumption is something big for their 60th, but everyone is still trying to forget their 50th.........

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. I love all the rumors from "reliable sources". Unless they're inside Polaris, it's all speculation.

Assumption is something big for their 60th, but everyone is still trying to forget their 50th.........

Exactly, but I wonder if they put a lot of this years R&D into the 1000 RZR while putting the sleds on the backburner? And while on that topic I'm sure they will try to keep very quiet about anything new after RZR info was leaked prior to official unveil.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, but I wonder if they put a lot of this years R&D into the 1000 RZR while putting the sleds on the backburner? And while on that topic I'm sure they will try to keep very quiet about anything new after RZR info was leaked prior to official unveil.
snow & dirt are two separate entities under the same roof. separate engineering groups all together. one has no bearing on the other.

Zien19

Reaction score
snow & dirt are two separate entities under the same roof. separate engineering groups all together. one has no bearing on the other.

Not true my friend. Where you are probably right about the eng teams the budget still comes from corporate. It's all about dollars and cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom