New Sled

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new sled yesterday and took it for a ride today after I put the accessaries on. I have 7 jugs of Amsoil Interceptor to sell at a reduced price of $35 ea. OBO, if interested PM me. One shot of the new ride......

Amsoil has been sold...thanks to all that called

Attachments

• new sled 004.jpg
    new sled 004.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new sled yesterday and took it for a ride today after I put the accessaries on. I have 7 jugs of Amsoil Interceptor to sell at a reduced price of $35 ea. OBO, if interested PM me. One shot of the new ride......
Not sure why you are selling the amsoil, Can't you use full synthetic in your XP?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to stick to BRP until warranty is up

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride,looks real good!
catmando

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey snochuk, that is sweet..... Did you order it with the decals, or did it come that way?? Original!! I like it......... Did you put a can on yet??? Gotta have the noise from you!!!!!!!!!!!;)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snochuk, that is sweet..... Did you order it with the decals, or did it come that way?? Original!! I like it......... Did you put a can on yet??? Gotta have the noise from you!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Limited edition "Yettie" , specialty can.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride,I havent seen that decal package out here yet,I just got the 09 50th anniversary summit 800,I love it,light wieght,tons of jam and gettin more used to the riding position every ride,600 miles and way more smiles,youll love it.

Top Bottom