New Sled Show in BC

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
they sure try hard in BC to get a successful show going, hopefully this is the one to break the way for them.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These things are mostly a waste of time but good for socializing. If I want to buy stuff I get a better deal at the dealer. Best show I have ever been to was last year in Vernon, They had beer sales and you could walk around with a beer.:p

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
These things are mostly a waste of time but good for socializing. If I want to buy stuff I get a better deal at the dealer. Best show I have ever been to was last year in Vernon, They had beer sales and you could walk around with a beer.:p

It is always like that in Saskatoon! A great show and maybe the best atmosphere of all our western shows.

And the beer garden is right in the same venue, right in among the vendors!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is always like that in Saskatoon! A great show and maybe the best atmosphere of all our western shows.

And the beer garden is right in the same venue, right in among the vendors!
That probabally loosens up a few wallets eh.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My kid's going to school in Abbotsford,might be a good excuse to go for a visit...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the last one at the trade ex that i went to was pretty good. think after that it was moved to vernon, then to pg. the trade ex place is huge....

Hotlips

Reaction score
May have to check this one out as well I live in the middle between Abbotsford and Puyallup... Just more time to dream of the white stuff and share it with other sled heads..:)

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I spoke with the woman promoting this since my sled is going to go up there (without me unfortunately as I will be at the Denver show). Anyway, she's trying to really draw the MOTORSPORTS crowd not just the snow crowd, which seems like a great idea to me!! I SWEAR she said Ski-doo was gonna be there at least too so I thought some of the major manus were making a presence?? I could be wrong though....

Anyway, if you make it swing into Mod Rods booth and say hello to my sled! Hotlips! Give her some love for me and send me a pic of it!! ;) She's not used to love from hot blondes!! ;)

Hotlips

Reaction score
Hey all. I spoke with the woman promoting this since my sled is going to go up there (without me unfortunately as I will be at the Denver show). Anyway, she's trying to really draw the MOTORSPORTS crowd not just the snow crowd, which seems like a great idea to me!! I SWEAR she said Ski-doo was gonna be there at least too so I thought some of the major manus were making a presence?? I could be wrong though....

Anyway, if you make it swing into Mod Rods booth and say hello to my sled! Hotlips! Give her some love for me and send me a pic of it!! ;) She's not used to love from hot blondes!! ;)

Will do Em.... I will also say looking at the venue that there are quite a few vendors there. Looks like the local dealers for the big 4 will be in in attendance. Julie Ann Chapman will also be there promoting her clinics as well as some time on stage..:) Luke and I will be there propbably on Saturday to check things out.:)
I'll make sure to give love to your sled..I'll even sit on her, hug her and get cozy with her I'll post pictures..;)

Check out the link,

Last edited:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the big 4 are going to be there. They are working hard to make this sucsessful and are on it for the long haul. I will be there at a booth so come by and say hi

xxxmodrods

Reaction score
xxxmodrods will be at the show with a ton of new product and smoking deals. So dont wait untill things are on backorder get them at the show and save time and cash.

The 509outlet.com will also be rocking in our booth selling all the new sweet products that 509 has to offer this year.

Darren400

Reaction score
xxxmodrods will be at the show with a ton of new product and smoking deals. So dont wait untill things are on backorder get them at the show and save time and cash.

The 509outlet.com will also be rocking in our booth selling all the new sweet products that 509 has to offer this year.
I better bring my visa!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Abbotsford and went to this show last year so I dont see why there saying this is a new show but the Big four were there and I thought it was a great show so Im looking forward to going this year again!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
When she sent me out the list of exhibitors they weren't listed. Glad to see they are on board!!! Make sure you let us know how it was!

Jan

Top Bottom