New shop for Redline engine performance. Building turbo kits and fuel controllers.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave has been working hard over the last few months and built a new shop to handle the expanding business. I will link up his contact information. I am sure Dave will chime in on any questions. They are a multi-function shop but specializing in building turbo kits with Daves design and his fuel controller.

Follow the links as he is posting new builds all the time.

https://www.facebook.com/redlineengineperformance/

Redline Engine Performance: Home Page

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave did amazing work on my old TNytro. Custom built header & exhaust. Would of got his controller if sled wasn't stolen last season.
Now I'll be saving to get his kit on my Axys!!

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty bad when you must spend your time and money to build something to conceal your beer, nothing wrong with a beer or two, but I see so many that had to many. Now let's conceal them..... Thanks but No thanks.
sorry if I affended anyone.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Pretty bad when you must spend your time and money to build something to conceal your beer, nothing wrong with a beer or two, but I see so many that had to many. Now let's conceal them..... Thanks but No thanks.

No offense taken. I don't drink on the hill myself but sooooooo many people do so this invention is great for the partakers. I think more people smoke weed and drink than not so this invention is pretty cool.
I have to laugh at the drinkers tho. They have 10 in their backpack, 2 in their pockets, 2 in their tool pouch and they still panic for fear of running out. Good or bad, it happens.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have ever rode with Dave you would know he doesn't stop for beer but will ride circles around you until you are finished yours! If there is a market for something why would you not sell it? He loves every aspect of sledding and is a solid guy he's done a pile of work for me over the years never disappointed. His kits are reasonably priced and he will support them.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just at his shop yesterday. Nice big shop. Very clean. Getting quite a few machines in it already. His kits look just as neat and clean as anyone else's out there on the market. Priced competively. Looks like he has put a lot of thought in his kits. Also works on all brands of sleds and seems quite knowledgable. He said that he will be at the sled show. So if you are going, stop by, have a look and a chat with him.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave's a good ****, tell him if you see him "the fastest guys are on two wheels". ;)

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave/Redline will be at the snow show in Edmonton this weekend stop and check out his booth.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked out his fb page and looks like he builds some cool stuff. I also read the reviews and the girls complaining because he builds a cooler that looks similar to a gas can. Like seriously? Do these women picket liquor stores? Gas stations that sell zigzags? Call car manufactures that have center consoles? No they just assume. What if he's carrying root beer for his kids? Not his fault some one chooses to drink and ride.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing and seen that comment about that chicks husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats pretty fawkin gay if you ask me. People cant even talk about a good shop without them paying an extortion fee. Give me a break
And if you were one of our paying vendors you'd be asking me why he can advertise and not pay while you pay good money to advertise...... Give me a break.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And if you were one of our paying vendors you'd be asking me why he can advertise and not pay while you pay good money to advertise...... Give me a break.

He's not advertising. A happy customer is telling people he has a new shop. Other happy customers are talking about his stuff.

You guys get filtering content too much favoring your "sponsors" and your going to ruin the site. Arent the ads the blinking things along the top and side of the page?

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not advertising. A happy customer is telling people he has a new shop. Other happy customers are talking about his stuff.

You guys get filtering content too much favoring your "sponsors" and your going to ruin the site. Arent the ads the blinking things along the top and side of the page?

Agreed. Or should i say a greed, lol.

Top Bottom