New S&M Guy...

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...I'm looking to buy a new quad & I am leaning toward a new CanAm Outlander 800. I have seen a few on the trails and heard a lot of good, but also heard they need to be towed home a lot??? Need some good input please...

I will be adding a chip, pipe, rims & tires & full skid plate...anything else I need?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good things,would consider buying one myself.My Dad has one as well as a good buddy of mine(Outlander) and there hard to beat,just expensive!
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yup good machine poor skid plates and frames, you could buy a decked out grizz or Brute force for the same price......and I'm to trying boycott BRP till Canadians quit screwing Canadians on their pricing :nono:

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Murray...$2900 diff in price between US & Can cost. BRP is supposed to be adjusting this soon?! Is a Grizz as good of a machine? That CanAM has tons of power.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
welcome tekimsbro...Me and my friends all ride can-am and we are the ones doing the towing. I have a 07 with 3300 kms on it now. Its chipped, piped, clutched, airbox, bla,bla,bla. I ride the snot right out of it and have not had any problems other than bent racks and broken handle bars and I did manage to wipe the front left wheel off it after pealing into the trees at 60 mph. I will be buying another Can-am in the spring, it totally kills all other quads that we ride with.

Top Bottom