new riding group

jevs28

Reaction score
hey, my name is Laura, im looking for a new riding group, its impossible to find women that can ride, or want to. i was referred to your site, can anyone join? is it only professionals? im not scared to punch the throttle, and i can ride,but i do it for fun. i havent tried to compete at all. being a single chick, its hard to find riding buddies! i think im alright to get along with, and can hold my own in the mountains. :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey, my name is Laura, im looking for a new riding group, its impossible to find women that can ride, or want to. i was referred to your site, can anyone join? is it only professionals? im not scared to punch the throttle, and i can ride,but i do it for fun. i havent tried to compete at all. being a single chick, its hard to find riding buddies! i think im alright to get along with, and can hold my own in the mountains. :)

Answer the skill testing question and we will think about it:

2+2

Bahahaha! Just kidding!! You are in by default of your chromosomal make-up (and your ability to work a throttle without hesitation helps too!)

Welcome!! Enjoy!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Answer the skill testing question and we will think about it:

2+2

Bahahaha! Just kidding!! You are in by default of your chromosomal make-up (and your ability to work a throttle without hesitation helps too!)

Welcome!! Enjoy!!

HAHA!! I told you, just cause you got it wrong, doesn't mean others will.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Our group often takes strays, however the trips alternate between just the boys and with the wives. Not too many of the ladies want to push the alpine with us, but prefer to remain in more familiar play areas.

We don't ride locally, but if you ever get the urge to head to the mountains, I'm sure this site will hook you up with a co-ed trip with an spot open in a trailer.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seriously??!! holy ef im excited. where do i go, do i have to sign up somewhere??

Yeah.... Just fill out these forms in triplicate and have them notarized and we are in business:

Stand by for transmission....

Noooooooooo! No forms. Just pick a date to hop in/ meet us somewhere. Show up with the proper gear, a sled that runs and be prepared to load/unload and maintain your own chit and pack an extra helping of "try" and heart. That's all we ask. And a smile. No drama queens or cry babies allowed.

Ladies ride weekend is March 4/5/6th. The other rides are just find someone and tag along as you can... Cool?

jevs28

Reaction score
ya for sure. i have an 08 xp 800. its pretty much stock still, besides a can, and im gettin her piped this year, but goes when i ask :) i was hopingfor a ride in revey for a few days dec 26-29 if anyones interested. i have all the gear, and my own truck, and have never had issues of beingable to keep up. are you on facebook, or you guys on here quite a bit? im new to this site, just wondering where you organize the rides.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might ask you tounload my sled for me.. those ramps are pretty steep... haha just kidding.. :)

We might do a trip west the middle of December. Other than that, we will do a stint in McBride for the Rasmussen riding clinic on Jan 3-5th and then tour for the next couple days sledding and stuff...

Pinkalicious (Corissa) is close to you and she goes Revy/sicamous way quite a bit...

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure do!!! I'll go any time!!! I'm in revy now for USA turkey weekend good time was had by all. So for sure let's go ride. PM me anytime.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you were in revy corrisa? my bro must of seen you at zalas w/ swenson and crew haha
cause he texted me sayin sledbetties were there.. and i was like wth no way! i wonder whose there?? lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I was there this weekend with them. We were out riding that day too. Who is your brother?pm me... It was a great weekend.

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya for sure. i have an 08 xp 800. its pretty much stock still, besides a can, and im gettin her piped this year, but goes when i ask :) i was hopingfor a ride in revey for a few days dec 26-29 if anyones interested. i have all the gear, and my own truck, and have never had issues of beingable to keep up. are you on facebook, or you guys on here quite a bit? im new to this site, just wondering where you organize the rides.

There is a large group of us going to Golden from Dec 26 thru Jan 2. A couple of other ladies from this site will also be there (JeepChic & Taminator). If you are interested in joining us, PM me.

Top Bottom