New Rider but scared

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Brandon and I ride a 2006 suzuki Ltz 400. I am scared to ride after what I witnessed in september of 2009. I love riding but get really worried when i see people riding over their heads. I love to ride at bruderhiem and if anyone needs someone to go with hit me up. ;)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,..

Ride the way it makes you feel safe,.. you don't have to be like everyone else. Be responsible and have fun

Dadbro

Reaction score
Hi there. take it one step at a time and dont push yourself to be some pro overnight. to many people get in way over there heads when they first start to ride. As for me i jusst bought a 94 KLX 250 tonight and have not been on a bike for 30 years. So I best take my own advice and stay within my means.
Welcome from 1 newbie to the next.

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
Well like I am a very confident rider just i witnessed some very sad stuff last sept and it really bothers me when i ride

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There smart rider and stupid riders I like to think that am smart rider I have rode just about every thing imaginable from sleds to bikes. quads never ride beyond your capability never be pressure to do any thing different

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am base out Stony but ride I ride any where ab and b.c from caroline to mcmurry cadimn, vega rotten monkey house,nordeg,tran canada trail lots of roadtrips

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:

We've all witnessed something that scares us and know anything can happen at any given time, like a wheel or ski falling off, but it's what we do about it. Should we never go out again? or do we learn from it, access the risks and try to make sure it doesn't happen again, which nothings %100, but at least take necessary measures to mitigate the risks involved.
I'm not saying to forget what happened, but just to learn from whatever happened and make your own decisions to go out or quit for good.:twocents:

Top Bottom