New Quad

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked myself up a new 2012 Polaris 850 HO XP EPS:common001:

It's got a good power boost with the HO and they got rid of the jumpiness when you give it throttle!

First ride and I already introduced it to its best friend... Feels great to be back in the saddle. See you on the trails soon!

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 281

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome to have you back Hommes! Congrats on the new machine. How did you fair with the insurance company?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome to have you back Hommes! Congrats on the new machine. How did you fair with the insurance company?

Still got the boxing gloves out with insurance and have not settled yet. I made the counter offer and we're waiting for them to get back to us. I figured I would jump on the end of year deals and save 1900.00 because I'll probably be out 3k when all is said and done... ahh well you can't take money with you when you die :beer:

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine just bought a 2012 for the same reason. I took it for a rip this weekend. I WANT ONE. I like the power delivery and I love the power steering.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Ride was looking at gettin one but all ready have last years model.I would like to no the reason behind the whole p/s thing mine steers like a dream even with one hand.Don;t think they have quite perfected the p/s thing yet will have to see enjoy.:cool:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Ride was looking at gettin one but all ready have last years model.I would like to no the reason behind the whole p/s thing mine steers like a dream even with one hand.Don;t think they have quite perfected the p/s thing yet will have to see enjoy.:cool:

Man, I wouln't even consider buying a big bore quad wihtout power steering - best $1500 I ever spent. If you're running bigger or more agressive tires, it sure is nice. It also dampens the blow if you hit a log or stump on the trail. Your arms will thank you when you're riding rocky trails, especially downhill. With power steering, I generally leave my machine in 4x4 all the time and can easily put on 100+ mountain km in a day without getting tired.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, I wouln't even consider buying a big bore quad wihtout power steering - best $1500 I ever spent. If you're running bigger or more agressive tires, it sure is nice. It also dampens the blow if you hit a log or stump on the trail. Your arms will thank you when you're riding rocky trails, especially downhill. With power steering, I generally leave my machine in 4x4 all the time and can easily put on 100+ mountain km in a day without getting tired.
Thats cuz you keep takin' breaks to cool off Deano. LOL tongue in cheek. ;)

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured I would jump on the end of year deals and save 1900.00

Another reason why I am thinkin of still buyin a new machine....fix the old kitty AND buy a new machine....argh!! I hate these kinds of decisions!!! LOL

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update: I settled today with the insurance company and ended up getting a additional 1400.00 by counter offering and proving what my quad was worth. In my mind I figure I didnt do to bad with the depreciation hit. In the end it was 1500 hit but with that hit I got this new 2012 quad with zero km and H.O upgrade. The quad that was stolen was a year and half old and 1900KM. I'm statisfied to think 1500.00 loss is about right. Time to move on and get my new quad ready to ride!!

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another reason why I am thinkin of still buyin a new machine....fix the old kitty AND buy a new machine....argh!! I hate these kinds of decisions!!! LOL

Upgrade that kitty it has seen its 9 lives :p

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Upgrade that kitty it has seen its 9 lives :p

ROTFLMFAO...this coming from the guy who got a clear view of the skidplate on my quad, wanna keep it as a spare, We will have have to see what spring brings ;-) Oh and it only broke 3 times this summer....oyyyy With one parts run by my Momma....LMAO

BTW, a $1500 hit with an upgrade, AWESOME dude!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Sounds like this ended up working out pretty well for you. Too bad they can't compensate you for the trips you had to miss out on.

Top Bottom