new pro

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got a new pro and was wondering what upgrades people would recommend.Not sure if the clutch needs to be done or if it is fine as is . Also what are people using on these to carry extra gas?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride it stock. Put in the recomended weights, set the rear suspensoin for your weight and let her buck. This sled rips. For the Fuel rack Polaris has a nice one. It uses a 10 litre jerry can.

tigger too

Reaction score
Ride it stock. Put in the recomended weights, set the rear suspensoin for your weight and let her buck. This sled rips. For the Fuel rack Polaris has a nice one. It uses a 10 litre jerry can.

Run er stock mine fricken rips i put a mbrp can on to get the thing a little hornier works very well and i got just under 600 miles on mine no issues yet

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I got a new pro and was wondering what upgrades people would recommend.Not sure if the clutch needs to be done or if it is fine as is . Also what are people using on these to carry extra gas?

We need pics!

I have a 2010 Assault and have bought a Doo gas can, they fit much better than the Poo gas cans... buddies call my sled the Poo Doo now...:d

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I mounted my Doo can on mine also. Just had to make 2 brackets and rivet them on.

Reaction score
They are good to ride stock so far all i have done to mine is red ski tips an underseat bag and the windsheild took off but im planning on getting Fox Float X Evol's. Not sure yet if its worth the 1500 bucks though.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow checked a 2012, just got my powderkeg fuel/cargo containers, went to the dealer and checked the fit on a 2011. Looks great, dealer ordered one for himself.

Top Bottom