New places

kawikrazy

Reaction score
We usually camp in the south fork area out past Rocky Mountain House. It's a great area, but after 5 years of it, it's time for a change.

We are looking for a place to accomodate a fairly large group (2 motorhomes, 4 trailer, and 5 tents). Allows enough seclusion that we wont annoy any neighbors with our noise, room for the dogs to run, and preferably in a free/random camping area.

I know its asking alot:alol2: but we like to party:drink4:

please help us:bowdown:

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually camp in the south fork area out past Rocky Mountain House. It's a great area, but after 5 years of it, it's time for a change.

We are looking for a place to accomodate a fairly large group (2 motorhomes, 4 trailer, and 5 tents). Allows enough seclusion that we wont annoy any neighbors with our noise, room for the dogs to run, and preferably in a free/random camping area.

I know its asking alot:alol2: but we like to party:drink4:

please help us:bowdown:

There are lots of random places along the road on HWY 752 between Outwest campground and the Trunk road (that's southwest of Rocky).
Also places on the north fork rd., but this summer there will be construction out there.
Tay river area would be a great area or rig street road tons of great riding and lots of random camping.
Please remember to clean up any mess you make after the party, take your garbage with you. Thank You.

kawikrazy

Reaction score
There are lots of random places along the road on HWY 752 between Outwest campground and the Trunk road (that's southwest of Rocky).
Also places on the north fork rd., but this summer there will be construction out there.
Tay river area would be a great area or rig street road tons of great riding and lots of random camping.
Please remember to clean up any mess you make after the party, take your garbage with you. Thank You.

Thanks man I've heard Tay river is an amazing place to camp. We always clean up after ourselves I want places to be useable for everyone, so we do our best to leave as little of a footprint as possible. Nothing is worse than what happened to us a few years back. we set up camp and had one of our dogs run into abig pile of broken bottles, which cut his paws up pretty badly.

Top Bottom