New Mud Video

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't play on mobile device..

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
Makes me want to shut'er down right now and head out...man it's been a while.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
only suggestion I'm going to make and this is to EVERYONE posting videos.

Make sure you put a disclaimer as to "filmed on a closed course" or something to that effect.....

Big Brother is watching :)

manonfire

Reaction score
Would hadn't watched it but it won't let me due to three fact that I am using my mobile device DOG!! will have to watch when I get home this weekend from work.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a whole lot of fun!!! I hope you didn't ride where you're not supose to.... you may get an earfull if you did....

Fish

Reaction score
dont worry they are all set ATV trails on crown land. Its near Robb

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
dont worry they are all set ATV trails on crown land. Its near Robb

But that's not disclaimed..... its worth disclaiming for the future of ATVing in Alberta.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of people do hundreds even thousands of hours making trails acceptable for us to enjoy while striking a BALANCE with the environmentalists.
They will be no future for atving if people keep posting these videos.

My point is THINK!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh gimme a break. You think videos shut areas down? No. It's first hand witnessing that does.
I've said it before and I will say it again, I tore the **** out of the trails and swamp out west of caroline for years and then moved on to new areas.
Those same trails 3 years afterwards after hardly anyone had been riding on them looked like they had never been touched.
Mother nature will fix herself. Pack out your garbage and keep your fuel and oil out of the bush and no permanent damage will be done.
Also as long as guys are sticking to the trails, why get all bent out of shape. Coffee drinkers do more damage to the environment with their styrofoam cups than any quad ever will but I don't see anyone jumping up and down about that.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No don't. Keep it to yourselves. Too many eyes on the Internet. I just lost my favorite riding area this season due to this activity. Falls Creek..... Gonzo.

The videos don't really matter to me but probably best to keep them off the net. And dont say where they were takin for sure or do the disclaimer thing. I have not been to falls creek for a couple years as I used to use it to access a nice fishin spot to the west. Last time I was there it needed to be shut down. It was destroyed and needs a few years to rebuild itself.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Oh gimme a break. You think videos shut areas down? No. It's first hand witnessing that does.
I've said it before and I will say it again, I tore the **** out of the trails and swamp out west of caroline for years and then moved on to new areas.
Those same trails 3 years afterwards after hardly anyone had been riding on them looked like they had never been touched.
Mother nature will fix herself. Pack out your garbage and keep your fuel and oil out of the bush and no permanent damage will be done.
Also as long as guys are sticking to the trails, why get all bent out of shape. Coffee drinkers do more damage to the environment with their styrofoam cups than any quad ever will but I don't see anyone jumping up and down about that.

Unfortunatley people are swayed by video just look at the main stream Media. If you think otherwise Im afraid you're living in a dream world. There are many more people viewing these threads than just us mudders. I completely agree with you on the mother nature healing herself. All Im saying is you want to be carefull with your video's. Yes videos are ammo for the oposition like it or not.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The videos don't really matter to me but probably best to keep them off the net. And dont say where they were takin for sure or do the disclaimer thing. I have not been to falls creek for a couple years as I used to use it to access a nice fishin spot to the west. Last time I was there it needed to be shut down. It was destroyed and needs a few years to rebuild itself.
You can still get into the SR from the Lynx Creek side. Its actually an easier ride and less traveled. Love those early morning Cutty's

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley people are swayed by video just look at the main stream Media. If you think otherwise Im afraid you're living in a dream world. There are many more people viewing these threads than just us mudders. I completely agree with you on the mother nature healing herself. All Im saying is you want to be carefull with your video's. Yes videos are ammo for the oposition like it or not.

Stupid people maybe.
Anyone educated knows better.
Do you think these areas they just closed happened because of someones muddin video in Tennesse? Give your head a shake bud. This has been coming for 10 years now. Maybe even more. Before they restricted access into Hummingbird.

People worry too much. If they want to close it they will. No video is gonna influence it. Look at all the cariboo closures. Do you think someone saw a video of a guy chasin cariboo so they said CLOSE ALL THESE AREAS!! Aahh no.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Stupid people maybe.
Anyone educated knows better.
Do you think these areas they just closed happened because of someones muddin video in Tennesse? Give your head a shake bud. This has been coming for 10 years now. Maybe even more. Before they restricted access into Hummingbird.

People worry too much. If they want to close it they will. No video is gonna influence it. Look at all the cariboo closures. Do you think someone saw a video of a guy chasin cariboo so they said CLOSE ALL THESE AREAS!! Aahh no.
Haha another fine ambassador to our sport... Ride on buddy. Ride on.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha another fine ambassador to our sport... Ride on buddy. Ride on.
Really dude?
What cuz I don't agree with your opinion that means I'm wrong?
They have been closing areas for a long time before people started posting movies on youtube of them rippin up a mudhole or a muddy trail.
All I'm sayin is people need to use a little common sense-on both sides.
For every person enjoying a video of someone having fun, there will be someone who has something negative to say about it. Just the way it is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom