Tcat.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 40
  • tcat2.jpg
    tcat2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 33

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i traded in my t cat for a mud pro,iloved the power,handling of t cat but most of the riding i do is in the mud and skag,of alberta.going out with the boys to put it to the test in couple of weeks.will let you know how it goes:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well - i have one, and only put on 40 miles, playing, it is geared lower and is slower, i have had 2- 650 h1s 1- 700efi and a thundercat( which is crazy fast But love the smooth twin) i preferred the 650 thats why i went to the mud pro, Bang for your buck its unbeatable out of the box, we are taking it and a couple others, 750 king quad and 700 grizzlies to the Boscomb Rally in st Paul area, coming up on the 18 of april, and sorry for not clarifing i am a dealer, Names Terry, NN T. I love the mud and slop and the cat just makes me purr. we also sell the yami and suzuki - but everyone has a fav

got my m pro on tracks but i have a cool set of the new 15" rims coming for it with some new skins.

check out the rally its awesome, but get tickets early the only print 350 i have been going for yrs,

RedneckJV

Reaction score
What about the engine exhaust on the m pro? I see that it isn't modified at all. If the quad died in the middle of a big hole that could be an issue.

tool_man

Reaction score
Love the pro so far, not the fastest machine but it's a blast to ride in the mud.

Attachments

• mp mcphee.jpg
    mp mcphee.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 210

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's nice to see a manufacturer look at how people are modifying their machines and try to incorporate that. Although I have never owned a cat, I always thought their sleds were had the best bars and ergos way before the others caught up.

Can anyone tell me if there are special mods for all the pivot points and bearings? It would be nice to not have to rip it all apart every time you want to test that snorkel.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mud pro 1000 on website, has these platforms in the footwells for mudding to get your weight more forward i guess if you start catwalking in the mud

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should check out the Mud Pro 1000 H2. It's mettallic white. It's 8 inches longer and just oozes snort...not to mention it's pretty too.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure but my neighbour just bought one and in 100miles it needs axles already. And of course cat has none around.

must be a dealer thing, we have no problem getting axles, there acutually the same as the new 700 s i think there starting to standardize them...which would be could, just took a new zero mile mudpro to the pull offs in grass land got 2nd in the 700 only thing that stopped it was it wasnt heavy enough, lost out to a guy with a blade, and 100 lbs on me, but it was a blast im sure with a bit of clutching and a little wider tire it would have got the traction it needed, we did a full pull with 1100 pounds, and 1250 pounds to 90 ft for a second... the guy who won the seven hndred class also got second in the 800,,so it wasnt his first pull,,,that s my excuse,,i ll be ready next time...lol

terry

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
must be a dealer thing, we have no problem getting axles, there acutually the same as the new 700 s i think there starting to standardize them...which would be could, just took a new zero mile mudpro to the pull offs in grass land got 2nd in the 700 only thing that stopped it was it wasnt heavy enough, lost out to a guy with a blade, and 100 lbs on me, but it was a blast im sure with a bit of clutching and a little wider tire it would have got the traction it needed, we did a full pull with 1100 pounds, and 1250 pounds to 90 ft for a second... the guy who won the seven hndred class also got second in the 800,,so it wasnt his first pull,,,that s my excuse,,i ll be ready next time...lol

terry

Ya not sure man but for what he got his for and the thing broke in 100km. I wouldnt be to happy either. The axles are different according to the dealer out here that he bought from. Not sure if its true or not but he has 500km on it now with broken axles cause the dealer still doesnt have them in and his truck is in getting fixed(hit a cow). I know when i owned my Cat, the 2 rear axles and front diff went in 200 miles and then the tranny went at 900miles and they wouldnt cover me. But back to story, he hasent had any luck with his yet. But yes they are a cool Out of the box quad. They are kind of impressive for stock.

Top Bottom