bownbuck

Reaction score
Wow....great site. Signed up to spend the last bit of time in my days here. Got back from my first trip ever to Mcbride (we rode the Renshaw 1 day and Lucille 2 days) and I have officially found myself completely sucked in to the awe and thrill of ridin in the mountains. Another hobby added to the list, suffice to say , I think I will bump it up the priority list. I've always rode a sled but never really jumped all in so after years of "ya gotta come, at least once" from all the boys, I gave at a shot......the rest is history. From outside Sherwood Park and I ride an 01 Stock 800 RMK, 2 kids, a wife, a dog.....you know the story. Anyways I'm sure I'll be chatin with some of ya down the road.....
BB

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Wow....great site. Signed up to spend the last bit of time in my days here. Got back from my first trip ever to Mcbride (we rode the Renshaw 1 day and Lucille 2 days) and I have officially found myself completely sucked in to the awe and thrill of ridin in the mountains. Another hobby added to the list, suffice to say , I think I will bump it up the priority list. I've always rode a sled but never really jumped all in so after years of "ya gotta come, at least once" from all the boys, I gave at a shot......the rest is history. From outside Sherwood Park and I ride an 01 Stock 800 RMK, 2 kids, a wife, a dog.....you know the story. Anyways I'm sure I'll be chatin with some of ya down the road.....
BB

Welcome 'bownbuck' to Snow and Mud ! Great intro story ! :):beer:

Top Bottom