New Member too

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jason, I'm up in Peace River, any good riding around GP? Always looking for some new mud holes.

How you liking the 750? I was thinking of getting one as they were the same price as the 650 (06 vs 07) but went with the 650I, figured I was going from a 400 so the jump to a 650 would be enough.

rabbit

Reaction score
Website
gpatv.hyperboards.com
Quite a few good places to ride. Love the 750's so far. Ones the wifes. Mine has 28 inch bugs, muzzy exhaust and moose mod. Really woke it up.
A buddy bought a 650i for his wife, stock to stock there darn near identical. Only a grand cheaper.
Any time your up in this neck of the woods let me know.

Bucky

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard this site is the besst there is around..enjoy!!!:specool:

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jason, I'm up in Peace River, any good riding around GP? Always looking for some new mud holes.

How you liking the 750? I was thinking of getting one as they were the same price as the 650 (06 vs 07) but went with the 650I, figured I was going from a 400 so the jump to a 650 would be enough.

Brute Force Boy, I'm new to the Peace River area and looking for some good trails around home! Do you know of any? I live around Shaftsbury estates... I see people riding the hills all the time...

Top Bottom