New member from Calgary

NZjosh

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals, been reading the forum for a couple months and found lots of great info so thought i should join...

Just brought a 2013 Summit 154 XM and have been out to Quartz twice over the holidays and waiting for some fresh snow before i head out again

Been riding sleds at ski resorts as part of work for a couple years but new to mountain riding, enjoying it alot but lots to learn still

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud

You will see more, now that you're a member

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome make sure you get your safety training up to snuff AST 1 if you do not already have it
cheers

NZjosh

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yes have done AST1 and have all my gear

Swishsmurf

Reaction score
New to Thread.......Found link on HCS website. New to Mountain ridding, I grew up in Labrador and spent my childhood on ski-doo's. Gotta new beast and I work shift work and have time off during the weekdays so if there are any other shift workers looking to poach the fresh Powder before the weekenders get to it hit me up!

NZjosh

Reaction score
New to Thread.......Found link on HCS website. New to Mountain ridding, I grew up in Labrador and spent my childhood on ski-doo's. Gotta new beast and I work shift work and have time off during the weekdays so if there are any other shift workers looking to poach the fresh Powder before the weekenders get to it hit me up!

Welcome to the site, you'll prob get more interest if you start your own thread

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're interested, south of Calgary, at Cataract Creek Snowmobile Trails- west of Longview, on Saturday, January 16, the Calgary Snowmobile Club is hosting a Poker Run. If you would like to do some trails riding and learn some of the system, come on out.

Swishsmurf

Reaction score
Thanks tips.....I'll try that. Just realized I posted in your thread rather than starting my own, I could delete my post if I knew how. I'll figure this out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom