New member frm Northern Sask

AC4life

Reaction score
Im a new member and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im from northern sask (meadow lake). Im a die hard sledder and quadder. I do a majority of my riding around home, but make as many trips west to the mountains a year as i can. Happy riding :)

AC4life

Reaction score
Im a new member and just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im from northern sask (meadow lake). Im a die hard sledder and quadder. I do a majority of my riding around home, but make as many trips west to the mountains (valemount, mcbride, revy, golden) a year as i can. Happy riding :)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'AC4life' getting more & more members from Saskatchewan.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy what there is here. Post some info about Saskatchewan on here please. Thanks

AC4life

Reaction score
Northern Sask is a great destination if you are looking for sledding or quadding getaway. We have great snow this year (just got another dump lastnight 8 inches:) That gives us a nice cushion on top of about 3 feet of base. If you are into fishing/hunting, or just touring around and seeing some beautiful country then this is the place to come. If you think of flatlands and prairie when you think of saskatchewan, remember that that is only a small part of the province. Anywhere north of North Battleford/ Lloydminster, Nipawin...it is boreal forest and beautiful lake country.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm original from northern Sask ( Creighton/ Flin Flon) . You forgot to mention the mosquitos are the size of sparrows. Hhahahahaa:D

Welcome to the site....:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,Love your Golfcourse.Talked to the owner at Superstore in thew westend,After opening the second nine I guess things really took off.We used to go to Kimble Lake and that golfcourse always took up at least one of my days there!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And don't forget the Golf Course in Flin Flon...everyone should try it once...Note the rocks in the background...this is not a course for missing your shot because all your hear is "ting...shhhhhh.." as your ball flies away.
I'm original from northern Sask ( Creighton/ Flin Flon) . You forgot to mention the mosquitos are the size of sparrows. Hhahahahaa:D

Welcome to the site....:D

Attachments

• PhantomLake.jpg
    PhantomLake.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 75
  • Course.jpg
    Course.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 69

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Sean, thanks for hooking up with us in Vale. Was awesome to meet some guys that knew the area. Too bad we didnt get to ride together on Fri. There was almost 4' of snow over in Mileage(sp)
We hooked up with Curtis.(Depsnolvr) who is a local & works for VARDA.

Already rebooked for Easter Long Wknd. Maybe we'll get some sun next time around.

Top Bottom