New McBride breakfast and lunch diner-bistro-take out

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Permits are in and inspections have been called for. Just have to wait for the final good to go.
My son and I have decided that our town needs a breakfast and lunch diner-bistro-take out? we will be open at 6:00 am closing at 2:00 pm. We will also be offering a TRAIL LUNCH that can be ordered while having breakfast or phoned in ahead of time, made that morning.
As a sledder I know how important it is to get feed quickly and out the door with great quality food.
Still working out all the details, more info to come.
Barry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aare you planning to do muff pot lunches?
such as? our buns have an option to be wraped in tin foil. always open to options.

Last edited:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but, last time I spent a significant amount of time in Mcbride I was doing some electrical work on the cop shop about 2 years ago, iirc there was a cat dealer across the highway

I drove through Mcbride last week and didn't see it, do you know if it moved?

If you are open the next time I drive through that way I will def stop in to grab a bite

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda off topic but, last time I spent a significant amount of time in Mcbride I was doing some electrical work on the cop shop about 2 years ago, iirc there was a cat dealer across the highway

I drove through Mcbride last week and didn't see it, do you know if it moved?

If you are open the next time I drive through that way I will def stop in to grab a bite
that sled shop closed. another is open end of main street and if looking for rentals and some repairs there is one next to the kiln restarant across highway from rcmp station.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Permits are in and inspections have been called for. Just have to wait for the final good to go.
My son and I have decided that our town needs a breakfast and lunch diner-bistro-take out? we will be open at 6:00 am closing at 2:00 pm. We will also be offering a TRAIL LUNCH that can be ordered while having breakfast or phoned in ahead of time, made that morning.
As a sledder I know how important it is to get feed quickly and out the door with great quality food.
Still working out all the details, more info to come.
Barry
Will definitely stop in if we make it to McBride this winter Barry!

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
This sounds a lot better than the 2 hr sandman breakfast delay that my buddy's always drag me too!! Hope it all works out

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sounds a lot better than the 2 hr sandman breakfast delay that my buddy's always drag me too!! Hope it all works out
it will never be a 2 hour breakfast---unless you choose to make it a 2 hour breakfast, in and out is what it will be.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry this is great news. You can count on us to be stopping in.

elementrzr

Reaction score
i will see you there this winter since i mostly do my riding in mc bride great idea i like it !

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a bit of a delay in the opening. sorry

Top Bottom