New Logo

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is a sneak peak of the new Snow and Mud logo, what do you think? This should be up in a week or so.

Attachments

• snowsneak.JPG
    snowsneak.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 160

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good but now you have a scrambler instead of a Renegade I would oh thought you would have kept a pic of a Renegade since you own one.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Good eyes :yikes: , The header banner is alot larger than the picture there it shows the full sled, a dirt bike dividing the snow from the mud and Correct a Scrambler. I own all brp products myself but I decided to mix it up a little on the header. With the logo done, we will be getting T-Shirts, Hats and other stuff. I plan on setting up a booth at the 07 Snowmobile show in Edmonton as well. We will sell them on the site and at the show.

RON

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good eyes :yikes: , The header banner is alot larger than the picture there it shows the full sled, a dirt bike dividing the snow from the mud and Correct a Scrambler. I own all brp products myself but I decided to mix it up a little on the header. With the logo done, we will be getting T-Shirts, Hats and other stuff. I plan on setting up a booth at the 07 Snowmobile show in Edmonton as well. We will sell them on the site and at the show.

RON

I could tell by the headlights they are unique to the scrambler like my old 97

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks to be good, just wondering if it is going to cover the whole top section or the same as the old one?

rmk 800

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
looks to be good, just wondering if it is going to cover the whole top section or the same as the old one?

The answer to this is No, I cannot make it go from the full side to side unless I make the site a certain width that wont change no matter what size screen you are using. This way it works with your screensize and utilizes all it can.

RON

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good... I just joined this site about a half hour ago due to a friend 's urging. Looks like a great site. As a Graphic Designer by trade, I own an applied graphics business, I think it will serve it's purpose... where's the Cat?? I understand not all brands can or will be represented in any logo, banner, but why the scrambler?? Is there possibly a better choice for an atv to be included in your web's banner?

Just my 2 cents.... you can't keep everybody happy right?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yah, Where's the Cat....................................?????????????????
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!:Cool9: :common001: :Cool9: :common001:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This Is Getting Old??

yah, where's the cat....................................????????????????? lol! lmao! catmando!:cool9: :common001: :cool9: :common001:
Isn't this dr. Seuss??:confused:
"Where's the cat? why, my oh my. He's in the hat, that cat, that cat, oh my oh my!!"
But like any good story, thing 1 and thing 2 had to pull out the cat with a
SNO-BUNJE!!!:eek:

ha, ha, ha, lol :specool: :rollinglaugh: :ha_ha: :devildancing: :yahoo: :lol2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom