New Lid location?

mooner

Reaction score
Hey Guys i'm looking to buy a new lid and have narrowed it down to SUOMY, JUST1 or Airoh. i'm looking to go light weight this yr cause my F2 is not a light helmet so its time for a new one.... Does anyone know where in Alberta or Sask any of these brands are sold? i'd like to try them on before i buy,,,,, i'm between sizes and have an odd shaped head haha ...

cheers:beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can try Blackfoot Motorsports for Suomy. I believe they had some at one time. I would suggest with whatever one you go with get a spare visor.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys i'm looking to buy a new lid and have narrowed it down to SUOMY, JUST1 or Airoh. i'm looking to go light weight this yr cause my F2 is not a light helmet so its time for a new one.... Does anyone know where in Alberta or Sask any of these brands are sold? i'd like to try them on before i buy,,,,, i'm between sizes and have an odd shaped head haha ...

cheers:beer:

Have you heard of b-pwr super light weight, Canadian made and affordable!
e4c496cbeeef3fa1841f94a69ccbfd06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use an Airoh Terminator 2.1 and it's an excellent lightweight helmet. My only complaint is the Peak was thin and it cracked. But id buy another, purchased it out of Europe when the dollar was good. Not sure if there is a Canadian vendor.

mooner

Reaction score

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bopper, i'd never heard of them til now... did you get one of the helmets? If not i'm sure we can talk Derrick into it...

there can's look nice, i'd be interested in trying one out on the next sled... Is this the same guy that does the esticky wraps?

You bet Derrick and I both have a helmet for this year and I put the ti can on my mountain cat.
E-sticky is another guy but there both awesome dudes and I couldn't believe how fast the shipping was, I'm used to waiting for stuff from the states

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the weight of that bpwr helmet?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's 990 grams, it's super light compared to my ex fly carbon helmet

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?
Purchased my Suomy from Turple Brothers in Red Deer a few years ago.

Edmonton sled show is a good place to try on different helmets and find some deals.

mooner

Reaction score
Where are you located?
Purchased my Suomy from Turple Brothers in Red Deer a few years ago.

Edmonton sled show is a good place to try on different helmets and find some deals.

I'm in Saskatoon but in the Edmonton and Calgary area once a month for work... Thanks for the heads up for suomy at triple bros. I'll stop in and see what they got.

Top Bottom