New(ish) to mountain riding and loving it.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Cam. Here's a bit about me.

A few buddies and myself moved out to Calgary from MB last year and have made the transition into mountain riding.
Each of us has all the avy gear, and have all taken AST1.
We all have about 20 years of prairie riding exp, but that doesn't really do us any good out here haha.
I went the first few times with a 2009 Dragon 800 136", which was ok.... But I have recently upgraded to the new axys. What a difference!

Anyways, we have made one trip to Revy but we usually end up doing day trips to Corbin or fernie area. Although we may be done for the season as avalanches are prominent and 2 sleds are down.

Thanks for the welcomes and maybe see you out there!

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Cam. Here's a bit about me.

A few buddies and myself moved out to Calgary from MB last year and have made the transition into mountain riding.
Each of us has all the avy gear, and have all taken AST1.
We all have about 20 years of prairie riding exp, but that doesn't really do us any good out here haha.
I went the first few times with a 2009 Dragon 800 136", which was ok.... But I have recently upgraded to the new axys. What a difference!

Anyways, we have made one trip to Revy but we usually end up doing day trips to Corbin or fernie area. Although we may be done for the season as avalanches are prominent and 2 sleds are down.

Thanks for the welcomes and maybe see you out there!

Anytime you need another person to tag along..... I'm hoping to get all my avy gear this off-season.... enjoy sir. I have never been (I still enjoy prairie riding too)

Top Bottom