New Hockey Nite in Canada Anthem

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new anthem has been picked. The writer is from Beaumont!! What do you all think of this new anthem? :beer:

G

Guest1

BRUTAL!!!...the CBC really fugged up by letting the Anthem go to TSN.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRUTAL!!!...the CBC really fugged up by letting the Anthem go to TSN.

I agree it will never be the same for me, but maybe for the kids of today. Is the winner the little kid?

Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the better of the two; but sort of like picking between oatmeal and cream of wheat for breakfast when what you want is steak and eggs.

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is the one with the bagpipes at the beginning then it would the best one out of all of them, but it would never come close to the old one!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I first heard it I thought it was a ad for the newfies. Then I heard it was one of two songs. To me it doesn't say hockey, it says........ballet or something. I thought the kids verson was simmular to the old one but done slightly different with a up beat to it. Personally it was my pick of the two. But ....congrats to the dude in Beaumont, he gets 100, 000 cash and 1/2 of royalitys. Very good for him for that. That would be awsome.

HazardChicks

Reaction score
The bagpipes in this anthem make me hurl. This is probably the worst anthem the public could have chosen. Crap. Darn. It's terribly disappointing to see this is the one that won. Argh. Do we have to keep it? Bagpipes people, seriously! :realmad:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bagpipes in this anthem make me hurl. This is probably the worst anthem the public could have chosen. Crap. Darn. It's terribly disappointing to see this is the one that won. Argh. Do we have to keep it? Bagpipes people, seriously! :realmad:

Dinnie run doon the pipes lassie!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE OLE BAG PIPES AREN'T BAD.... WATCHED AND LISTENED TO IT A COUPLE TIMES.... KINDA GROWS ON YOU, BUT STILL NOWHERE AS GOOD AS THE OLD ANTEHM........... DID ANYONE NOTICE, THAT THE FLAMES WERE SPLOTLITED 3 TIMES: 1) OILER CRUNCHING FLAME INTO BOARDS, 2) FLAME GETTING WHAPPED JUST OUTSIDE FACE-OFF CIRCLE, AND 3) KIPPER GETTIN' SCORED ON --- MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO THAT BROKEBACK FLAMEOUTS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::rolling::alol2:

G

Guest1

THE OLE BAG PIPES AREN'T BAD.... WATCHED AND LISTENED TO IT A COUPLE TIMES.... KINDA GROWS ON YOU, BUT STILL NOWHERE AS GOOD AS THE OLD ANTEHM..... DID ANYONE NOTICE, THAT THE FLAMES WERE SPLOTLITED 3 TIMES: 1) OILER CRUNCHING FLAME INTO BOARDS, 2) FLAME GETTING WHAPPED JUST OUTSIDE FACE-OFF CIRCLE, AND 3) KIPPER GETTIN' SCORED ON --- MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO THAT BROKEBACK FLAMEOUTS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::rolling::alol2:

LOSERTON SWALLOWS LOADS of our JIZZ...you can count on that this year...:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THE OLE BAG PIPES AREN'T BAD.... WATCHED AND LISTENED TO IT A COUPLE TIMES.... KINDA GROWS ON YOU, BUT STILL NOWHERE AS GOOD AS THE OLD ANTEHM........... DID ANYONE NOTICE, THAT THE FLAMES WERE SPLOTLITED 3 TIMES: 1) OILER CRUNCHING FLAME INTO BOARDS, 2) FLAME GETTING WHAPPED JUST OUTSIDE FACE-OFF CIRCLE, AND 3) KIPPER GETTIN' SCORED ON --- MIGHT AS WELL GET USED TO THAT BROKEBACK FLAMEOUTS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::rolling::alol2:

SumRic have you always been such a bullchitter....or did it start when Trudeau bought you that Petro Can Station.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to think of the new anthem I do like it better then the other finalist, but like a lot of you have said "you just can replace the classic" I guess we'll have to watch it on TSN now.:confused:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decent. it sure isn't as good as the old like all you guys were saying and i agree. but it is alot better than most of the ones i heard on the commercials.

Top Bottom