New here

KN1IGHT

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm Paul, otherwise known as KN1IGHT or Knight Rider online.
Found this forum searching for offroading trails & such around my area & searching up radio frequencies for offroading.

As my profile says, a few interests, are camping, quading, airsofting, etc.
I only have a 2011 Honda Rubicon Trail Edition, at the moment, however it's more or less for getting around at home & out in the fields. Not really setup for trail riding or offroading of any sort, plus never planned on any sort of offroading away from home, so I don't exactly have a trailer to get it somewhere either.
Plans for a side by side are in the future at some point.

I don't really disclose my exact location in Alberta, but I will say I'm about 1 hr away from the City of Edmonton.

Anything else you wanna know, just reply here or PM me & I will answer ASAP. :)

Cheers,

KN1IGHT

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

oldrzr

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Have met alot of great people since I have been on here for a year. Hope we can continue on riding since the gov't wants to take away a bunch of land for riding on.
Have fun

Notsopro

Reaction score
Hey everybody i have knowen of the form
for a while just decided to finally get an acc to be able communicate with more people about better rideing areas and meet new people

Reactions: RXN

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Leduc, you gotta get a trailer and get out, real trails are a bunch more fun than fields. No need for a lot of elaborate trail riding modifications needed if your riding with the right group, we have a basically stock 96 300 and an 04 400 Honda quads and have lots of fun without hundreds of horsepower and going a hundred miles an hour.
Get some way to move your quad and watch the mud pit chat for when others are heading out so you can meet up and ride with a group, you'll be glad you did!

Top Bottom