New Here From Saskatchewan

littlehoe

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm from Northern Saskatchewan, I'm new here and I have a problem... oh wait thats not this group... Anyways....its been about 3 years since I have sledded and for some reason I felt like maybe getting into it again. So I started shopping around... it started out that i was only getting a $1500 sled... then I couldn't find anything so I went up to a $4000 range... Well lots in that range but nothing that really turned be on.... So I started looking at new stuff.... and... Well heres what I ended up with....

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

its a 09 nytro mtx... I ended up getting a really good deal on it and after checking all the other brands the only one that had something else at a reasonable price was polaris and well i am just not a polaris guy....

now all we need is some snow!!!

Oh and for the 4 wheelers out there I ride an 06 suzuki Vinson, fmf pipe, lift, and mudlites

100_1586.jpg

100_1633.jpg

quadsnow.jpg

Older pics... I wish we had that snow now....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like you found a new home!
Welcome aboard!
catmando!

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Flatlander!!!:clap2:
Nice rides, you sound so sad that you couldn't find any used sleds:wtf1::rollingpin::wtf1:
Enjoy:cheering:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Those toys will do just fine. Yamahas are very reliable and should last you for years. Good choice for your summer and winter rides

GRD

Reaction score
Sweet rides! Just a bit more than $1500!:d

Hey all, I'm from Northern Saskatchewan, I'm new here and I have a problem... oh wait thats not this group... Anyways....its been about 3 years since I have sledded and for some reason I felt like maybe getting into it again. So I started shopping around... it started out that i was only getting a $1500 sled... then I couldn't find anything so I went up to a $4000 range... Well lots in that range but nothing that really turned be on.... So I started looking at new stuff.... and... Well heres what I ended up with....

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

its a 09 nytro mtx... I ended up getting a really good deal on it and after checking all the other brands the only one that had something else at a reasonable price was polaris and well i am just not a polaris guy....

now all we need is some snow!!!

Oh and for the 4 wheelers out there I ride an 06 suzuki Vinson, fmf pipe, lift, and mudlites

100_1586.jpg

100_1633.jpg

quadsnow.jpg

Older pics... I wish we had that snow now....

Top Bottom