New Here finding out the best way to stop my 09 Dragon from blowing up again!!

torkd

Reaction score
Im Todd live in Vulcan Alberta. Just bought a 2009 Dragon 800 and blew up after one ride. The thing only has 1200miles, I would really like to know if anyone has found a sure fire way of keeping the things going. Ive read some not so promissing things already.:rant:
Anyway i enjoy riding out off Corbin in BC found some really good snow in the rolling hills last weekend.
I also ride a 2006 YZ450 mainly cross country. best place for dirt bikes is the Porcupine hills by Head Smashed In Buffalo jump.

torkd

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will never get back the money im about to put in this thing and i just bought it. Im hoping to get at least a year out of it.

JDen

Reaction score
Put an air/fuel gauge on it, and run a fuel controller of some sort, dont matter if it's a power commander or a boondocker or whatever. Did it to mine, made all the difference in the world. I may even have the boondocker box in the garage still for that sled.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site! contact chrisco here on the site for all things dragon related!:) his info is below

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo worked for mine, but even the boondocker box or commander alone would help the sled from leaning out in the mid range. Welcome to the site torkd :cool:

torkd

Reaction score
Thanks allot everyone I am definately going to be looking into a programmer. The sleds in the shop now, so hopefully by christmas ill be back out shredding the POW!!

Two Blue

Reaction score
Welcome..... Since nobody has said Doo.... Well there is the step up. I hope it all works out.... Cheers

Top Bottom