New Guy

thedon117

Reaction score
Greetings from the liberal capitol of the planet....California. Not my choice of places to live but unfornately I'm here till the Military says other wise. I've been all over the world but I've never been to anywhere as special as Alaska. I was forntunate to live there for 5 years and loved every minute of it. My family and I hope to retire there. But a close second to that would be B.C. That is another wild and beautiful place.

Anyway I'm an avid outdoorsman I like to hunt and fish but I love to 4-wheel. I have an 04 660 Grizz. Haven't found too many places to ride here in Southern California, most everyone around here has sport quads or dirt bikes. One thing I have done though is rode the Rubicon Trail with my wheeler. Wow, that was one of the toughest but fun rides I've ever done, and I'm doing it again this year.

Well, glad to be here.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome dude, did you sled in Alaska. As far as California might have to go to New Mexico for quadding.

thedon117

Reaction score
I use to sled when I was in AK. I never had to buy my own sled because all my buddies had an extra one, so that was great. I do miss it though. I've been doing my research for places to ride and I have found some places within a couple hours of driving. I guess it could be worse.

Top Bottom