New guy here!!!

04FX4

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying new sleds. I have the option to try them this weekend. I am in the Kelowna area and not sure where to go to try them out. I was thinking about going up Goudie. I also thought about Greystokes but don't want to pay$$$ just because it is our first time. I may buy a family pass but want to try them out first... Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your about to buy 2 new sleds and don't want to buck up the few $ for a trail pass, what advice can a person give you, you seem to have it all figured out and will get along nicely here.

powdershred

Reaction score
greystokes has a club up highway 33 goudie is a lot lower you could ride there if you want to wreck something on your new sled you didnt buy yet

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could go to Pennask on connector or Brenda mines out of Peachland, they will have plenty of snow to test out new sleds.

04FX4

Reaction score
Sorry my feeling is not hurt, just not stupid like some to pay a bunch of money for a 30 minute ride. More then happy to pay but not for a test drive...Thanks to those with a real response and a big:thumbsdownm::kissass:to the rest.

BackCountry81

Reaction score
trail pass sucks if youre only out for a quick ride, but Greystokes is so close to home there that the fuel cost to get yourself up the coq. to find snow would pretty much even that out...

what sleds are you looking at / from where? talk to your dealer.. they will have all the info on good riding conditions..

John Cambell

Reaction score
Brenda Mines,Pennask, Sun set main..... Free of Charge. No strings attached. Lots of room to go sledding. Untouched power in certain areas.

Top Bottom