New guy from Rimbey

JBDoo

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been on here for awhile but thought I should finally say hello. I havebeen out of sledding for about 7 years due to kids and family but hopefully this winter I can do some sledding around home if mother nature is good to us. I'm a Ski doo guy to the core, I have owned 3 in the past a 93 Mach 1 670 a 94 Mach Z 780 and a 97 Summit 670. They have all been sold and I'm buying a 95 Mach Z LT with a blown motor. Hopefully I can find an engine for it or I'll be stuck riding the wifes Phazer :confused:
Anyways thanks for having me this is an awesome site with good people and good info.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hurry up and get it done. The blindman is almost ready for a rip. :d:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I have a friend that lives down the Rain Creek road I am down that way quite a bit!..Good luck getting that beast together!:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, I think I sledded with you and Mandy and Phil out at Medicine Lake way back in the day.

Yes, you sure did. I miss that poker rally. Its too bad we don't get enough snow to do it anymore :confused:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome.:beer: You may not care but there's a gentleman in the care home where my father is whose last name is Rimbey. He says Rimbey Alberts was named after his Father. :d

Top Bottom