New guy from N.Lower Michigan!

Al Czervik

Reaction score
Hey everybody how's it going....new member here from N.Lower Michigan. We do a lot of riding in our lake effect snowbelt areas mostly offtrail with some trail thrown in. I recently sold my 2010 AC SnoPro 500/720 so I'm looking for a new ride.......snowing here today so I better get looking! Glad to be new member of this site and looking forward to learning some stuff and having a good time!:beer:

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Alot of good peeps on here with alot of great thoughts, and a touch of bs at times. Enjoy and luck finding a new ride.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to this wonderfull site. Sure hope you can post some pics of your riding areas and let us know whats happening in your area. Are you in a big sledding and snow area?

Al Czervik

Reaction score
Welcome to this wonderfull site. Sure hope you can post some pics of your riding areas and let us know whats happening in your area. Are you in a big sledding and snow area?

I will definitely post some riding pictures this season....I live on Lake Michigan and east of here as you go inland is considered the snowbelt of N.Lower Michigan. Fairly extensive trail system and quite a bit of off trail options as well.:beer:

Top Bottom