New guy, checking in!

Coldone

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just got refered to this site from a different forum.. last week I bought my first quad.. A 700 grizz.. The week previous tomthat I got my daughter a 50cc Raptor.. I live in Edmonton and have no idea where any good riding is so far... I spend most weekends out at my lake lot up at Island lake.. And have NO clue about any decent trails out that way to expore! Any suggestions to help a new guy out?? Looking forward to taking part on here!!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M. There are some trails up in Vega and Long Island Lake. Hope that helps a bit. :D

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I'm from Edmonton as well, my favorite place is the dead center of Alberta. (trapper leas cabin) if you like mud, it's a lot of fun! Great trails and a good place to meet new people. Small camp ground and 10 bucks a night. Awesome for weekends.

---
- Sent from my white iPhone 4

Coldone

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcomes... and thanks for the suggestions for places to head out to.. I'm totally up to heading out if anyone is looking for another tag along in the group!

Top Bottom