New group and way to connect

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
First off, Admins if this is not allowed then by all means delete.

I would just like to throw out there, anyone on facebook is welcome to join a group me and a few friends have created (if you're not already on it)

We are open to anyone who rides off road to join, and that includes dirt bikes, quads, UTVs and sleds. The reason I post to this subforum is because I want to expand not only our member base, but give another form of advertising to events, races and rally's, as well as vendor support and advertising. One of the original reasons for creating the group was to give people a place to look for people to ride with, with the added joys of finding events that some people otherwise wouldn't look too forums. I myself have a lot of interest in all of this, as well as many other members.

So come one come all, we're called Ultimate Riders. Just follow the link and join up. We'd love to have everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ultimateridersgp/

See you on the trail.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think that this is a good idea, and to be fair to S&M

How about you becoming a Supporting Vendor for us?

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
oh absolutely. I'd like to see support from all areas while giving back as much as we can as well. Being as we're not a vendor it's not like we can advertise product or anything but I'm all about broadening the publicity. I'm open to any ideas that M&S would have on that aspect.

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
I see Battenfelder is advertised here. We have their events advertised in the group, as well we've started some vendor advertisement like Real Time ATV who are in part with the Ostacruiser group. Working on broadening that as well.

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll add a reply, thanks. As long as I'm not coming off as spamming lol. I chose the events side because I want more events advertised but finding riding groups is still a big part of it!
You are doing this the right way, you are not spamming :beer:

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
You are doing this the right way, you are not spamming :beer:

Thanks, glad to hear it. I originally joined this forum for basically the same reasons I created Ultimate Riders and I'd love to expand it. Races, rallys and events are becoming far and few between in the 4 wheeled world and I'd hate to see it disappear. I personally would love to see some sort of UTV rally or cross country as well as quad cross country to expand.

Top Bottom