New Groomer!!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no pics till maybe Oct./Nov., machine is in Calgary at the Bombardier shop getting a going over. Not yellow anymore, apparently the new one is silver. Bombi is going to deliver it right up to McBride then.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sorry no pics till maybe oct./nov., machine is in calgary at the bombardier shop getting a going over. Not yellow anymore, apparently the new one is silver. Bombi is going to deliver it right up to mcbride then.

maybe someone in cowtown can sneak a preview pic and post it??? Lol

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if the cats out of the bag I guess you can have a sneek peek

Was at Prinoths NEW Shop yesterday (Getting Parts) and went over the groomers in the shop.

Quess what was sitting there getting a make over before the new season...

Okay you already know a 2006 BR350 (350 horse power) silver groomer.

Very Impressive - that is a nice machine...period...each track is 66" wide or groomer is over 14 feet in width --- talk about floatation on the snow.

Hell could groom to Pyramid Mountain with that...

Here is the for more information.

So no crying when the trail passes increase as this cost Hundreds of Thousands to buy used --- new is $350,000.00 (for just the groomer) not the Drag, Transport Truck or operating cost of this equipment...

Attachments

• 20090902-Prinoth-0034.jpg
    20090902-Prinoth-0034.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
niiiiiice
should be alot more fun and not hard on the ol back and legs to get renshaw
im stoked to hit up mcbride soon

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news for the trail grooming this year. Cant wait to see how well she works. Already looking forward to the end of this long hot summer.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:The new gromer looks good. Silver looks good. Any one know how much $$$ the trail pases will be this year???

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:The new gromer looks good. Silver looks good. Any one know how much $$$ the trail pases will be this year???

Also interested in this also how much for a season pass and where can they be bought ? thanks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also interested in this also how much for a season pass and where can they be bought ? thanks

trail passes this year
day-15.00
3 day---40.00
yearly with club membership---150.00
without---250.00
buy your season pass from the groomer or myself and also at the info centre this year.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Barry,

What is the cost of joining the snowmobile club that looks after the mcbride area riding areas. We are considering becoming members this year, perhaps make a donation to the club. What ever info you have, just post it on this thread, you might get a few guys join up.

Dean

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be selling yearly passes at the show and club memberships as well.
club memberships are $40.00 per year and we could use all the members I can get. helps with more than the $$$ end of it. Names(members) are a good thing to have.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would also be interested in joining the club how can we do this ?

I am president of the club and will be selling memberships at the A.S.A. show this year.
If not coming to the show call me or stop by the house when you are here.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome thank-you .....I will be becoming a member at the edmonton sled show then ....the more members your club has the harder it is for tree huggers to close off our riding areas right? If you can say i have x amount of members will it help with government funding as well?

Also will it be possible to buy yearly trailpasses at the sled show

thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be three business from mcbride all in one row of booths at the sled show. Adrenaline tours then Mcbride snowmobile club then sSpindrift Powersports. We will be located right across from polaris.. We are all looking forward to seein alot of people there that we havnt seen since last winter and also meeting a bunch of new people.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome thank-you .....I will be becoming a member at the edmonton sled show then ....the more members your club has the harder it is for tree huggers to close off our riding areas right? If you can say i have x amount of members will it help with government funding as well?

Also will it be possible to buy yearly trailpasses at the sled show

thanks

yes to all of your questions. The yearly passes will be issued but the laminated wallet pass will have to be done in Mcbride. a matter of space(not enough)

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats cool

SUPPORT THE CLUBS THAT MAINTAIN THE RIDING AREAS YOU LOVE SO MUCH

Top Bottom