New GP Costco gas

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that don't know, the Grande PRairie Costco gas station opened up a few days ago and regular is $.849L and premium us $.914L.

They only take debit, Costco prepaid or AMX, NO visa, not sure on cash, but there is a full time attendant there to help. And their fuel contains no ethanol.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$0.85! Is it around that price for most of your area? I'm sitting at a dollar a litre here.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's weird, usually we have the lowest prices in Canada, and now we're higher...payback I guess :p

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I moved to Red Deer before that gas station opened up. Wow that much of a difference in price? Hopefully it stays that way, I think Safeway was pretty cheap when they first came out. Costco always focuses on selling more for less money, Busy busy place.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West Edmonton Costco also has a gas station now.I'm not sure what the price is today but when it opened it was really cheap.

I'd be interested to know who's the gas supplier for them.

When I emailed corporate before they broke ground here, they told me they use Husky/Mohawk fuel.

Rookie

Reaction score
Nice just back into town, when i left they were building it..nice truck needs a fill to.:d

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's 103.9 for regular and 113.9 for premium and 123.9 for the Chevron 94 octane. And $750 for a drum of C12 or C16. Just thought I would throw that last one in there. lol

Top Bottom