new from regina !

sldneck

Reaction score
so hey whats up my names kyle im new here figured id folow procedure lol so yeah i live on a farm by regina sask i love to sled i ride a 08 700 rmk with protaper seventy six handle bars and thats it so far i want to get a 2010 800 rmk so i wont be adding any more stuff to my sled
i dont have any pics of my sled but i have a video

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMc9agbpKY[/media]

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Too bad you gotta ride the ditch to find big "hill" in Sask :p

.....Welcome to Snow and Mud :d:beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lots of fun here. Enjoy! But please do us a favour... no more run on sentences, my brain hurts and I'm out of breath. Reminds me of a joke my Dad always tells. While living in Saskatchewan he said his dog ran away once... he watched it run for 3 days :confused::d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lots of fun here. Enjoy! But please do us a favour... no more run on sentences, my brain hurts and I'm out of breath. Reminds me of a joke my Dad always tells. While living in Saskatchewan he said his dog ran away once... he watched it run for 3 days :confused::d:d

punk-chew-aye-shun

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
While living in Saskatchewan he said his dog ran away once... he watched it run for 3 days :confused::d:d

I stood on a tuna can watched mine runaway for 4 days.......stood on fence post could see him for a week :eek:

....as you can tell I'm a former Saskachewanian....if there such a word :d

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome flatliner! Where abouts by Regina I have relatives from the Kronau area.

sldneck

Reaction score
haha i caught you! you should come on a trip with us next year man i was thinking we should switch it up and go to revelstoke
haha id love to go next year i missed out twice this year . i herd that kurt and clint had a little colishion lmao .
:d

sldneck

Reaction score
lol i dont know i only see them when im with rick

i guess the were screwing around in a field and they ran into each other smashed both hoods and some other plastic lmao stupid farmers :d

and my buddie just got back from fernie area and had to get his sled chopperd out of the mountain lmao hit a rock . so much for not having to worrie about that in the mountains.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom